Monday 30 August 2010

Wreath Class

I visited a VERY lovely bunch of ladies on Saturday to show then how to make wreaths.  I was demonstrating the wreath I made that is in my header.  I took along the following wreaths to show them too.
Thank you very much for inviting myself and Dawn along to your group and hope you enjoyed the day as much as we did!!
Remember ladies - I want to see photos of all your completed wreaths!!


















On Saturday 18th September Dawn and myself are holding a Stampin Up! card class at the Papeterie, Papermill, Bucksburn Aberdeen, from 2 -4.30pm.  We will be making 6 cards using different techniques.  The cost is £15 and includes all materials (bring your own glue runner or tape) and tea, coffe, juice and cakes.  You will go home with 6 different cards and envelopes ready for Christmas!
Please contact either myself or Dawn to book your place.

On November 20th we are planning a Christmas craft and stamp camp - more details to follow!!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

The wreaths look fab. Glad you had a great day.
I would like to book a space at your stamp camp in November. I will enjoy sitting crafting for a change LOL

voodoo vixen said...

I love your wreaths.... wish I could do a class to learn the 'how to' bit!!

Alison xx said...

These wreaths are so beautiful. Well done ladies.