Monday 10 May 2010

Stampin Up Jackpot Papers

It seems that you either love or hate these patterned papers!!  Well  I love them.  They were ideal for my Sons 18th birthday.

This is the Birthday card I made for him - very simple.  I used the Jackpot paper of course, real read, so saffron and black card stock.  real red and so saffron ribbon and the word window punch.

I then made menus and favours/place names for the table for his family party.  I used the same materials.  The flowers are made using the scallop circle punch and the clear rhinestone brads.  The stars are cut out with the star punch.  I filled the pillow boxes with mints.















Over the past couple of months I collated photos of EVERY one  his birthdays (1 to 17) and put them together in a mini book.  I bought the book from a local sore and added a few embellishments from my own stash but all the rest of the papers, card stock, ribbons and  punched shapes are from the Jackpot range and the previous colours of card stock I have mentioned.  I used the "In the stars" stamps and co-ordinating punch to decorate a few of the pages.

Just to show you how much I love the Jackpot papers - Look at the cakes I made for the party - 60 of them!!  I even managed to get "jackpot" sprinkles.


The balloons on the tables were even Real Red, Black and So Saffron - well as near as I could get!!

5 comments:

Kirsti said...

Wow Fiona - looks like I have a lot to live up to with the Mad Hatter's Tea Party!!!! This all looks fabulous...and the papers worked out brilliant...xox

Dawn said...

Looks great Fiona, did Grant like his mini book?
I love the cakes

Sharon said...

Everything looks fantastic!
Love the cakes!!

Leigh said...

This all looks fabulous Fiona.

Erika said...

Wow Fiona that was some job you did, love the muffins they look fantastico. Great theme.