Sunday 22 November 2009

Stampin Up Christmas Make and takes


We made these very creative punch cards with Kirsteen. My Santa turned out looking a bit evil!!
Just love the tree made with hearts - will definitely be using that idea again.




Joy Banner we made with Kara using my Favourite combination of Real red and Olive Green.






This is the Tag book we made with Elaine. We used Belle Blue papers and craft and Bordering Blue card stock.
























This is the gift bag we made with Dawn. The detail in the tree is gorgeous!. Made using Bella Blue papers and craft card stock.

















4 comments:

Sharon said...

Everything is beautiful.
I especially like the gift bag - lovely colours.

You can show me how the bag was made and also the tree on Saturday :-)

Kit said...

these are all fantastic it looks like you have been very busy

Erika said...

Beautiful Fiona. I especially love the tree and bag that you made with Dawn. Sounds like you had a great day.

Shazza said...

everything is gorgeous but I absolutely love the gift bag
x