Wednesday 22 July 2009

Lisa's altered art




This is a challenge over at Dyan Reavleys Blog here.

The challenge is to buy a "Queen" collage sheet from Lisa and make something.

Here is my effort - I love everything French at the moment so mine is "Le" Scrapbook Queen!!

I used an old tin. The right hand background is made using black card. I clear embossed French Script over it, then sponged on gold adirondack paint. I punched the butterflies out of the scraps. The left hand side background is again black card, sponged with gold paint then stamped with stazon using a "Paris" stamp. I dabbed on black paint so that the letters would show up. The clock is mounted on a flattened bottle cap.

6 comments:

Dylan said...

really cool Fiona, and done so quick as well..

Anne Jagger said...

I love it, it's fabulous.

Sharon said...

This is lovely Fiona.

Sarah Louise said...

Beautiful projects Fiona, you should be proud

ForgedinPaper said...

I love the tin it's really cool.

voodoo vixen said...

Oh my, this is stunning Fiona!! Love all the bits and pieces and the colours... well, all of it, actually!